Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new 2 BB Airwave Question

Highlighted
Journeyman

new 2 BB Airwave Question

looks like a lot of smart people here so i hope someone can help ..i live in a house with existing Airwave but myself just became a new sprint customer with the BB Bold.

do i need to do anything to activate my BBBold on AW or does it happen automatically? Do i need to change anything on the phone? I ask bcuz i only show 2 bars on my phone i thought it would show more

thanx in advance

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: new 2 BB Airwave Question

Your phone should automatically use the Airave for voice calls when you are in range.

Try calling *99 from the handset - if you are in range you should get a message -- "You are now within Airave Service Area".

You won't see full bars unless you are on a voice call.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat