cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"We are unable to complete your call at this time......"

Highlighted

"We are unable to complete your call at this time......"

Just got my Airave today.  Installed and ready to go.  All light are solid green.  Phone has solid bars, Data works, VM works, but when I try to make a call out, I get this message after the three beeps.

I was hoping to find my answer here instead of wasting an Hr on Customer Service.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: "We are unable to complete your call at this time......"

Did you ever get this fixed?   That happened to me once but it didn't last...   I know if you dial *99 you should get three beeps and a message saying you are within Airave coverage.   If it is still not working, I would unplug it for a few seconds and plug it back in...   Takes about 5 minutes to come back on line but this should clear up...   Mine works great...  

Journeyman

I unplugged my airave and I was able to make calls again, haven't plugged it in again to see if that fixed it...

I called airave support. They said to dial *99 then hit talk... you should hear "You are in range of an Airave device" (or something like that) If that doesn't work, he recommended trying the "remove battery, wait 2 minutes, replace and try again" method.

Journeyman

started doing it to me tonight. I don't know what is going on it was fine.

Journeyman

I unplugged it plug it back up and got the same thing. It says message 12 whatever that means.

Journeyman

Every once in a while, according to an airave tech, the phones get a little possesive over the tower they're on, and won't release it. the *99 thing forces a reconnect, kind of like a blueooth pairing.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat