cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint airave inop

Journeyman

sprint airave inop

i get the three beeps and i know the phone is ringing cause it shows up on my home phone caller id but i can not hear anything after the three beeps and can not hear anything on the home phone i already called sprint and they did the reset has anyone had this issue

16 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: sprint airave inop

Thanks for posting. Can you try dialing *99 to verify if you receive a "Welcome to AIRAVE" message to confirm a proper connection between the Airave and your phone?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

i can dial the *99 i get the three beeps then i hear nothing i can not hear the ringing or anything but when i call my house it rings and there is no tone or anything just silence

Journeyman

i can dial the *99 i get the three beeps then i hear nothing i can not hear the ringing or anything but when i call my house it rings and there is no tone or anything just silence

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

I am having exactly this same problem, and ironically, it also started right around the 10th.  If I unplug it, I can make calls (with the poor reception that made me get one in the first place), but when it's running, I get the three beeps indicating that the call is connected and silence after that on multiple headsets.  I've tried running directly from my modem, through my router and through a switch, nothing makes a difference.   Since I can't actually call Sprint to troubleshoot this if it's plugged in, I'd love some online help.

Thanks.

Journeyman

1. I have the same issue with my airave.  When connected i can call out but if someone is using the internet in my home, i hear every other word or half words that the person on the other line is saying. i have to disconnect it to call out from my cell.  I have even had Sprint swap it out thinking my 1st one was defective.
  2. Any help would be appreciated.
Journeyman

1. I have the same issue with my airave.  When connected i can call out but if someone is using the internet in my home, i hear every other word or half words that the person on the other line is saying. i have to disconnect it to call out from my cell.  I have even had Sprint swap it out thinking my 1st one was defective.
  2. Any help would be appreciated.