cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint airave inop

Journeyman

Re: sprint airave inop

i can dial the *99 i get the three beeps then i hear nothing i can not hear the ringing or anything but when i call my house it rings and there is no tone or anything just silence

Journeyman

i can dial the *99 i get the three beeps then i hear nothing i can not hear the ringing or anything but when i call my house it rings and there is no tone or anything just silence

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for posting. Can you try dialing *99 to verify if you receive a "Welcome to AIRAVE" message to confirm a proper connection between the Airave and your phone?

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

sprint airave inop

i get the three beeps and i know the phone is ringing cause it shows up on my home phone caller id but i can not hear anything after the three beeps and can not hear anything on the home phone i already called sprint and they did the reset has anyone had this issue