cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time to move on. no luck on airave

Journeyman

time to move on. no luck on airave

Been with sprint for a while one.  It is my personal phone and I picked Sprint at the time for the unlimited calling plan with a samsung G2.  I also have a Iphone 4s from version as a work phone.  I had given up on my person sprint phone as in my house i can only get call on the 2nd fl next to a window on 3g and according to the sprint map i should be getting 4G, same story as many other posters here, nothing on the 1st floor at all.  I found out about airave from a coworker today who said he got one from free and asked me to call sprint.  I researched here and found airave phone number and called up, sadly it was $129 for the unit and I did not get the unit.  I believe with many other that we already pay enough on the monthly bill and the phone should work at home.  Good luck on people who can get an airave for free.  I will be switching as soon as my contract is over which is in December. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: time to move on. no luck on airave

EDLU21,

Oh, that's not what we want to hear. We can take a look into this for you, can I have your zipcode and any cross streets?

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

hornblower ave and joralemon st 07109 via the sprint map i misread the color code.  I am in fact only getting 3G   funny how my phone will go to roaming inside the house from time to time.  according from the map it is 1 bar aka fair for my street.  wished I checked this map before and how is 1 bar out of 5 fair? i would think 1 out of 5 is hello can you hear me?

EDLU21,

I did mark the location for our techs in the area. Please allow us up to 72 hrs to investigate the situation.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much for your patience,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

George think its been more than 72 hours what is the answer?

Journeyman

Sprint Social care team this is way your customers are leaving.  When you tell someone 72hrs you should at least get back to them with something.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was having the same problem as you.   Of course I get sent a free Air Rave......but my phone won't connect with it.   Some engineer is supposed to be calling me back

about this, but I am really losing my patience with Sprint.

Journeyman

Well since Sprint never got back to me, I left and went to AT&T.  Bestbuy had Samsung S4 for $0.01ea with 2 years contract.  The monthly bill is little higher than Sprint since ATT does not have unlimited data, but there is no point having all the data when you can't use the service.  I got 2 phones for $135 per month, unlimited talk and text, with 2GB data.  Best luck to you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat