cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First impressions on the Pixi - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Capture.PNGWhen I first opened the box and picked up the Pixi my first impressions was the weight and feel of the device it is very solid. I have had a few tablets that are very light and cheap feeling.  This is not the same for the Pixi, The 7 inch screen has a resolution of 1024X600 great for watching TV shows or movies.  My favorite part of any LTE tablet is you’re not locked into Wi-Fi that means you can take it anywhere and watch anything you want.   Currently my kids love watching AFV this app is great for family friendly videos with hours and hours of hilarious content.  A surprising feature is the 4000 mAh battery it actually last much longer than other tablets I have owned that have bigger battery’s. There are many great features on this tablet below list all of the features. 

pixi7.png

Specs

Operating system

Android 5.1 Lollipop

Battery information

4000 mAh Lithium Ion Battery

Display

7" WSVGA 1024 x 600

Memory

8GB ROM / 1GB RAM *MicroSD card slot supports up to 32GB

Processor

1. 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Smapdragon™ processor

Weight

1. 10.55 oz

Bluetooth profiles

"4.1 A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, FTP, PBAP "

Dimensions:

Thickness: 10.1mm (.39 in)

Length: 191 mm (7.51 in)

Width: 110 mm (4.30 in)

Weight: 299g (10.5oz)

Thanks for reading!

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."