cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial impressions - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

http://m.phonegg.com/49/4992_t.jpg

Image taken from phonegg.com

When I first unboxed the Pixi I was pleasantly surprised with the durability.  I will be honest and was worried a little bit when I read it was a plastic body and it is.  But, it's a firm and strong plastic.  The back of the tablet has a sort of pattern to it that increases the hold and ability to grip the tablet.  The screen uses all on screen buttons instead of having a hard button that are familiar on Samsung tablets.

With this being a lower tier model of tablet I agree this is a great buy for the buck.  With a pixel display of 1024x600 it is quite pleasing.  A decent sized battery at 2820 mAh will last you for a bit.  Using this device on cellular signal accompanied by the small 7 inch form factor of the tablet makes it the ultimate traveling partner.

So let's face facts:

Can this be compared to a higher tablet made by Samsung or LG or Apple...No

Does it compare to tablets at its price point...YES

Is it a good buy at its price point...YES

What are some of the best uses for this tablet?

As stated before due to its size and ability to travel well I see it being used in the following factors:

Vacation traveling

GPS

Kids Tablet for fun

Kids School Tablet

I hope this helps decide if this is the tablet for you.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”