cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Alcatel One Touch Pixi 7 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

You know there’s just a point sometimes where a smartphone is too small and even some of the smaller tablets are too big… here is where a nice 7” tablet can sometimes bridge the gap between phone and tablet.  Behold the new Alcatel One Touch Pixi 7!  Small enough to fit in your jacket pocket with the power of Sprint’s LTE network connectivity.

With winter quickly approaching, that’s not a moment too soon.  This past holiday, I can testify first hand that the Pixi 7 is stream worthy, comfortable to hold, and ready to help kill some time during your holiday travels.  My wife likes it because it gives me quick comfortable access to lookup whatever necessary along our journey.  I never felt so effective as co-pilot during those long car rides and even on bumpy roads the Pixi 7 doesn’t keep me squinting and zooming like on my smartphone.

Add some Bluetooth headphones and she can play whatever she wants on the car stereo and I could care less. The Alcatel Pixi 7 is a nice smaller light weight tablet that won’t break the bank.  Sprint connectivity takes that small form factor and opens up a world of possibilities without having to tether of another device or pull over for some free WiFi.

If you are looking for something more than a phone but less than a clunky tablet, look no further.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.