cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Tablet on the go!

Sprint Product Ambassador

http://i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/articles/110334-image/P1130315.JPG.jpg

(Picture taken from phonearena.com)

I have loved my time with the Alcatel One touch PIXI 7.  I rarely get a chance to use a tablet on the go but I have found the time with this tablet.  Not only is the connection fast the size of the tablet make it easy to travel with.  Here are some great uses I have found:

1.  Traveling into the city and using it as a GPS and hot spot finder.  If your in the city and you don't want to mess with your phone use it for  a walking guide.  It's good to have the screen size to read reviews on restaurants and track down how to get there.  The size can easily fit into your back pocket and carry along with you.

2.  Work on the go is another benefit.  If you have a tablet with connectivity everywhere it makes working on the go so much fun.  I love in Florida and able to go to the beach 90 percent of the year.  Having this easily carry-able tablet makes any work destination accessible.  Pair it with a blue tooth keyboard for an even easier way to work.

Here are just a couple examples why having a small tote-able tablet is a great benefit.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”