cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: PIXI 7 LTE 4G

Sprint Product Ambassador

The Pixi 7 is so light weight and fits in my back pocket making very portable.

I think the LTE works great in this device so convenient not to be anchored to Wi-Fi...

true mobile computing.

I was pleasantly surprised by the speed and the consistence when I put it to the test.

YodaCatch-hd.jpg

It works so well in fact I was thinking of witty things Yoda would say about “the Force”.

I was an hour and 15 min from home and had a conference call,

I had already installed Lync (which downloaded quickly)

and was ready to see how well it truly worked

I had only used the LTE at home and at the office and was impressed by the speed and consistency.

So I put in a headset and started my truck and left the office.

I traveled all the way across a major city and into the country and didn’t lose the data connection at all.

The sound quality was great with no buffering or breakup.

Netflix streaming over LTE works great to I was surprised the video quality was great over LTE.

Plus the screen is bigger than my phone but fits perfectly in the console

I did catch myself streaming Netflix while waiting to pick kids up from soccer practice.

speaker.jpg

I actually had to turn the sound down its pretty loud for how little it is.

I was surprised I didn’t need headphones and could hear clearly

and was loud enough to enjoy the show!

I was streaming when I was washing dishes and laid it backside down and

was so surprised by the base that produced by that little speaker you can see how small the slit is in the picture above.

The video and sound quality are good for this entry level device

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”