cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage the Alcatel ONETOUCH Ride-Fi via iOS - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Are you are an iPhone or iPad user and have purchased the Alcatel ONETOUCH Ride-Fi device? If so, did you know that you can easily setup and manage your Alcatel ONETOUCH Ride-Fi device via your iPhone or iPad? Simply install ONETOUCH Ride-Fi by Mydoors Studio on your iOS device.

The ONETOUCH Ride-Fi app by Mydoors Studio is the official iOS app to manage your Alcatel ONETOUCH Ride-Fi device. With this app, you are able to do the following…

• Setup the Alcatel Ride-Fi device
  • Monitor usage data usage
  • Monitor network connection
  • Monitor who is connected to your the Ride-Fi
  • Control who connects to the hotspot
  • Configure Wi-Fi settings
  • Configure SSID
  • Configure password
  • And more

This app makes it very convenient to set up and manage your Ride-Fi device. Most likely you will be using it in your vehicle, and managing the Ride-Fi with your iPhone or iPad just makes it all the more simple.

Below are a few screenshots I snapped on my iPhone while using the app and the Ride-Fi.

IMG_2218.pngIMG_2212.pngIMG_2217.png

I encourage you to give it a try. Also, if you haven’t purchased a hotspot yet and are in need of in-vehicle 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity, I suggest you check out the Alcatel ONETOUCH Ride-Fi, available at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors #alcatel #onetouch #ridefi