cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Last Look At the Alcatel One Touch Ride-Fi � Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One Last Look At the Alcatel One Touch Ride-Fi – Sprint Product Ambassadors

So again I say it’s truly liberating being able to cruise around town with the Sprint network at arm’s reach.  Of the many options for cellular hot spots, you’ll be pressed to find a more discrete unit than the Alcatel One Touch Ride-Fi and thus my favorite one so far.  Unlike the majority of others, the Ride-Fi is designed to live in your car, it’s small and tidy with no battery to maintain, no wires, no clutter and even fits on some of those hidden areas where they put 12V power outlets.

In the few weeks I’ve rode with the Ride-Fi, I’ve found all kinds of interesting applications. First of all it’s a tablet’s best friend and makes your co-pilot a real wi-fi connected mastermind.  It keeps your kids entertained and extends a lifeline to all kinds of devices that thrive on wi-fi connectivity.  I can only imagine this is the direction things will go and it’s reassuring to know such a small device can be implemented in cars both old and new.

I love the way the Alcatel One Touch Ride-Fi is just as customizable as your home router. If you are into control, the Ride-Fi has all the GUI interface configurations to make you feel empowered.  You also can utilize an app to further assist your control and extend connectivity even when a laptop isn’t readily available.

All and all Ride-Fi is a small powerhouse that fits in any jacket pocket.  Perfect for road trips and perfect for your daily commute.

IMG_20160217_115227.jpg

Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.