Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Mountain Trip WiFi

Sprint Product Ambassador

Over Spring Break this year I had the pleasure of taking my family on a Snowboarding trip to Keystone Colorado and I?m happy to report that coverage from Denver up to and on the slopes is great.  If you live or vacation in Summit County Colorado the RideFi device will provide data connectivity in your vehicle that will afford you a quality experience.  We were able to view video content, listen to music streams, and browse the internet without delay.  I?m not a big fan of defaulting to the digital baby sitter for the kiddos but after 10 hours in the car a little relief was in order.  Tablets and other connected devices lit up and peace and quiet ensued.  Let? face it, you can only play the alphabet game or probe into your kid?s lives for so long.      The following speed readings provide a view of the connection quality we experienced from Denver into Summit County which provided a smooth data experience for all in the car.

Test 1.png

Test 2.png

One trip down and many more to come, the RideFi has been a great addition to an aging vehicle attempting to keep up with the times.

Until Next Time-

Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.