cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Things I learned from the LG Tribute Dynasty

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG App.png There are three things I've learned since I started using LG's Tribute Dynasty.

1.  They have an App.  Everybody has an App.  But LG has a SmartWorld App.  And this App is Amazing.  I'm over selling intentionally.  The Amazement I have from finding this App is how shocked I was when I found it.  I don't typically use themes, screen savers, or even ring tones anymore.  I'm so old I switched my ringer to sound like the ringers from the 80's & 90's which most kids today have probably never heard.  Back to the App.  It provides all of the aforementioned items for free.  And it updates them weekly and that isn't all the App does.

LG Contests.pngThey Have Contests!

2.  They have a range of contests for instance they are starting their 5th Wallpaper Contest.  Grand Prize is $1000.00.  And up to 35 people can when an Amazon gift card ranging from $5 up to the Grand Prize amount.  You can vote too.  

Okay I said I have three things but before we dive into #3 it is important to note that I don't currently own any other LG devices.  So there is no way for me to show how awesomely integrated you can get with this phone + App and any of there TV's or Appliances.  But while looking up LG Smart World online and going to their actual website I learned more about their products and suggest you make it a light read if you are a fan of Electronics.  And below is what I found while visiting their site.

LG Theme Park.pngThis is there Theme Park.

3.  And just like the picture says, you can create your own Theme for your phone and then apply it to your phone.  Not something I would usually try out but it may need to be what I share on my next blog. 

In closing if you are rocking an LG device you probably knew all of this.  If you didn't, check it out.  If you don't have an LG device.  I recommend the Tribute Dynasty for new users who don't want to break the bank.  

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.