cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Great Reasons Why LG Tribute Dynasty Might Be the Phone for You - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

5 Great Reasons Why LG Tribute Dynasty Might Be the Phone for You - Sprint Product Ambassadors

5.jpg

You know, I still am amazed what you get for your money and even some of the most value conscious devices still give you big features on a meager budget.   Enter the LG Tribute Dynasty.  Small coin, decent features and just nice to have around.  In case you need further convincing, here are 5 pretty good reasons why the LG Tribute Dynasty might have your name written all over it.

#1 Price: Out the door with no deals nor promotions this phone will only set you back $145.00.  You also have leasing options for $25 down and $5 per month with 18 Sprint Flex lease payments.  Got kids with slippery hands or a record breaking phones? The LG Tribute Dynasty is a prefect spare phone to have on hand just in case.

#2 Endurance: Such a small device still has a 2500 mAh long lasting battery.  Also that battery is replaceable which is becoming a rather unusual feature going forward. 

#3 Weight: This phone is a featherweight and comes in at only 4.94 oz.   Clearly among some of lightest phones I’ve owned thus far.  I’d imagine even with case/screen options this phone will still remain a featherweight.  If light is what you’re looking for, then the buck should stop on LG Tribute Dynasty.

#4 Features: You still have all the things you’ve come to expect from a modern smartphone.  You get a 5” 720p HD Screen (which has good color and looks great in pretty much any light), 1.5Ghz Octa-Core Processor (which is fast enough to handle most of my apps), Expandable Storage via MicroSD card (Up to 32GB), and a nice 8MP Rear/ 5MP Front Camera which still takes great pictures (even really close up).  You even get Android Nougat 7.1 and many other great software staples that you may have seen on many other popular phones.

#5 Micro USB Charging: You are starting to see more and more smartphones switching to a USB-C connector but if you still wealthy in Micro USB cables, rest assured be able to use all those old cables on your LG Tribute Dynasty.  Not to mention inexpensive OTG cables and other accessories for the Micro USB interface.

It’s actually been a while since I’ve had a LG phone but they still have the honor of being one of my first mid-tier devices.  That device was the LG G3 Vigor and I truly loved it as inexpensive and perfectly usable phone. I think the LG Tribute Dynasty has similar feeling and I know in coming weeks I’ll have a lot to talk about on why this might be the phone for you.  Welcome to where cost and quality meet up.  Enter the LG Tribute Dynasty.  Life’s Good.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment

"Got kids with slippery hands" (or really - anyone in family - not me cough-cough).