cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Great Reasons Why LG X Power Might Be the Phone for You - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

5 Great Reasons Why LG X Power Might Be the Phone for You - Sprint Product Ambassadors

I’m always rather amazed just what you get nowadays with even the most value-conscious phones. Gone are the days where you might feel short changed getting a lesser device. The LG X Power is a good example of a phone where you get plenty of perks for such little coin.  When considering your options here are 5 good reasons why LG X Power might be the one to win you over. 

20161023_100033.jpg

#1 Price: Out the door the LG X Power is currently only $216 on Sprint.com.  That’s paying outright.  You can spread that out across 24 Payments or save even more after rebate with a 24-Month contract.  It’s very attractive for all you get and certainly a competitive offer when comparing phones at similar price points.            

#2 Endurance: As the name might suggest, the LG X Power has some ridiculous battery life thanks to its 4100 mAh Battery.  It’s rated for 33 Hours talk time which will be pretty tough to match wherever you look. I can speak from experience, with my heavy usage I ran from Thursday afternoon to Saturday evening without needing to change.  In general with other phones I’ve used, I almost always have to put on the charger before an extended evening.  This is helpful and convenient especially for those on the go.

#3 Weight: Don’t be scared when hearing about such a big battery. This phone is light and comfortable. At only 4.87oz, this might be the lightest phone I’ve owned thus far.  I haven’t explored case options but even then this phone will remain a featherweight. 

#4 Features: You still have all the things you’ve come to expect from a modern smartphone. You get a 5.3” HD Screen (which looks great in pretty much any light), 1.8Ghz Octa-Core Processor (which is fast enough to handle pretty much any app), Wi-Fi Calling (Something I use frequently), Expandable Storage via MicroSD card (Up to 128GB), and a nice 8MP Front / 5MP Back Camera which still takes great pictures (even really close up).

#5 MicroUSB Charging: You are starting to see more and more smartphones switching to a USB-C connector but if you still wealthy in Micro USB cables, rest assured be able to use all those old cables on your LG X Power.

It’s always a pleasure using any LG phone.  I’ve always said regardless of flagship to mid-tier devices, my heart is often in LG’s corner.  The LG X Power is no exception.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.