cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 Weeks with Moto Z2 Force:

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have now had my Moto Z2 Force for over 6 weeks. It has traveled with me within the US and around Europe. Here are a few of my final thoughts and recommendations:

1. Purchase a screen protector before you even pull the phone out of the box. Because I read about all of the issues people were having with scratched screens, I purchased a tempered glass screen protector with my Moto Z2 Force and put it on as soon as I took it out of the box. As a result I have a perfect screen without any scratches that is shatter proof.
  2. The ShatterShield really works. I dropped my Moto Z2 Force at a college football game and it landed on the cement face down. The tempered glass screen protector shattered, but my Moto Z2 screen remained perfect.
  3. I was pleasantly surprised with the camera. As you can see from some of my blogs about the camera, it provided me with some great shots from my European vacation. Motorola is not known for their amazing cameras; however, the Moto Z2 Force has a solid camera with a lot of fun filters and features.
  4. IMG_20170925_205202306_LL2.jpg  IMG_20170927_135619545_HDR2.jpg
  5. The battery is a full day battery. Over the six weeks there was only 1 or 2 days where I had to charge it before I retired at night. With the TurboPower charger, when it did go down, I only had to charge it for about 15 min to carry me over.
  6. Moto Mods. Unfortunately, I was not able to play with any Moto Mods yet. For those of you who have Moto Mods which ones do you recommend I get?

Overall this has been one of my favorite devices that I have tried this year. Next week I will be starting to test the all new Essential phone and as excited as I am to play with my new device, I am a little reluctant to give up my Moto Z2 Force. This is the first Motorola phone I have owned in the past 15 years and I have to say I’m a believer. After 6 weeks of daily use, I definitely recommend the Moto Z2 Force from Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee