cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A final note on the Note 8.

Sprint Product Ambassador

There really isn't too much more I can say about what a great device the Samsung Galaxy Note8. I have never had a Note before, and now I think it might be my favorite device. What were some of my favorite things? 

• I honestly can't believe that I have made it this far without the S Pen. I just can't get over how helpful that has been for me. I take notes at meetings often, and the Pen allows me to "write" as fast as I hear. And then being able to send those notes out? Brilliant! 
  • The Camera - the pictures on this phone have been some of my favorite. And as a non-photographer, I love being able to take good photos without much effort. 
  • The Edge - having the quick access to the tools that I need most without having to unlock my phone has been a great advantage. 

This list could easily go on and on.  Fact is, it is a great device. We haven't even see much chatter online about issues with the Note8. 

If you are looking to come to Sprint, or looking to add a line and get the Note 8, this would be the time to do it. We have a great offer currently with Sprint Flex and Galaxy Forever. 

Wrap up a new Samsung Galaxy Note8 for 50% off with Sprint Flex

Save 50% on your Samsung Galaxy Note8 lease payments. Upgrade your Note8 anytime after 12 lease payments to the latest Galaxy, exclusively from Sprint. Galaxy Note8 $20.00/mo. for 18 months. Reg. $40.00/mo. For well qualified customers with lease and new line activation. Early termination results in remaining balance due. 

Find out more here, on our online shop, or go to your local store. 

What has been your favorite thing about the Note8? Until next time!