cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A great backup solution: Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

When it comes to traveling for vacation or during the holidays, I am always trying to decide if I should bring my DSLR camera or not. During the Thanksgiving holiday, I was thinking I probably should bring it because if I don’t I will probably miss out on those special moments in which a person would like to capture. So, I packed up my DSLR camera, extended lens, tripod, extra batteries and additional accessories which are essential in working a high-end SLR camera.

Even though I took my DSLR camera with me on my Thanksgiving trip to visit friends and family. I noticed I didn’t even think twice about using it. Why? Well frankly, the hassle of getting setup and the thought of is it worth it.

So, I just pulled out my handy dandy LG V+30 Smart phone to use it as my camera. I wasn’t sure how pictures and videos would turn out, but I knew the phone was easy to whip out in a moment to take photos and videos of my environment, friends and family.

The LG V+30 provides many features in which you can use take pictures as if you had a SLR camera in your hands.

Some features under settings include:

Photo size adjustments from 9.7MP to 13 MP

Video Resolution in UHD, FHD and HD

Timer 3 or 10 second setting

Tag locations

Covered lens monitor: works when the rear wide-angle is covered

Steady recording: helps with motion blur in videos

Cheese Shutter: Just say cheese, smile, Whiskey and even LG.

These are just a few of the many features in which the LG V+30 has to offer, but it certainly packs a punch of being easy to use with a high-end use of capturing those special moments. Here are a couple of photos in which I took with the LG V+30. All photos were taken with no manual manipulation on my part.

20171126_150115_HDR.jpg20171126_154121_HDR.jpg20171126_152213_HDR.jpg

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.