cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKG Y100 Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

I’ve been using the Samsung Galaxy S10+ device which came with AKG wired headphones that sound pretty great. However, wired headphones can get in the way when you’re trying to workout, walking, cleaning, etc. Therefore, I was very pleased to get my hands on some AKG Y100 Wireless in-ear headphones to use.akg1.png

The AKG Y100 are bluetooth in-ear headphones with AAC codec support providing high-quality streaming sound. The headset is comfortable and lightweight (only .87 ounces) around your neck, as it has a soft and flexible ergonomic headband. The headphones have magnetic buds, meaning buds will stick together when not using them so they won’t dangle and tangle when not in your ears (but around your neck). The headphones come with three different sized ear tips (small, medium and large) to fit your ears. I would suggest playing around with the different sizes to see which best fits your ears.akg2.png

AKG Y100 Wireless also has a technology called “Ambient Aware” which allows you to keep in tune with your surroundings while listening to music. There is a microphone and button allowing for hands-free calling as well.

The battery life is pretty great on these headphones, as a full charge will get you 8 hours of use. This is great for long plane commutes, or just not having to charge your headset after every workout. It only takes 2 hours to completely charge these headphones.

So how does it sound? In my opinion, they sound fantastic. I have been using these for taking calls, listening to podcasts, and music as well, and am very pleased. If you're in the market for some new headphones, I suggest you take a look at the AKG Y100 Wireless headphones. 

#SprintProductAmbassadors #AKGY100 #Bluetooth #headphones #wireless #headset #SamsungGalaxyS10Plus #GS10Plus #Samsung #Harman