cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And Then There was Spigen!

Wizard

About six years ago, I swore by another brand of cases but I never really cared for how thick it made my phone. Especially when some of these devices are truly a work of art. Around that time I set out to look for a case that provided protection as well as minimal thickness. Then I found a company called Spigen and figured I'd give them a try as I liked their style and the fact that they didn't add a lot to the phone.

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.52.37.png

Here we are, I have my LG G6 and very nice Spigen case to with it. I'm a happy camper I love the look and it hugs my device, so much so, that it has a premium feel to it. I love that it has Mil-Grade Protection as I can't tell you how many times I've dropped other phones and Spigen comes through with just some minor scratches but my phone is well protected.

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.52.48.png

With the G6's Quad HD display and Dolby Vision technology, the kickstand on the back of the case is perfect for viewing anything. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.53.01.png

If you are looking for a stylish case that offers lots of protection, look no further. You won't be sorry, Spigen is durable, good looking, and very cost effective. Spigen is my "Go To" for all things mobile!

“Disclaimer: The Community Device Champions (CDC) are device enthusiasts. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Community Device Champion shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The CDCs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.” 

3 Comments
GrandMaster
you sir...had me at kickstand lol. out of my last 5 devices i think i have opted to not get a case with a kickstand maybe once...and that didnt last long..or wont be lasting to much longer lol.
Journeyman

Great write-up on Spigen!  I first heard about it during my Galaxy S3 days while on YouTube watching a reviewer, Flossy Carter.  Now, my Galaxy S7 Edge is wrapped up in nothing but Spigen -- yep, with a kick-stand!!!  Now, you earn rewards points for each purchase.  I keep two models:  Slim Armor for around the house and Tough Armor while jogging or at the mall, etc.

GrandMaster
you flip flop cases? i try to find one that stays semi slim with a kickstand..hard to find at times though. i do tend to push towards the cases with a softer inner gel like sleeve so i can put it face down while in my truck and it never moves no matter the corner i take. it just grips.