cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back in a Blackberry!

Sprint Product Ambassador

I am excited to be back in a Blackberry with a full keyboard for the 1st time in over three years.  
I used to be one of Blackberry's biggest supporters from 2005 - 2013.   I was able to fire emails off so much quicker on the QWERTY design style devices compared to typing on touch screens, it's exciting to see Blackberry continue to release devices.

I switched away from Blackberry because up until recently applications were not available in the Blackberry store like they were quickly becoming released & updated in the Apple iTunes or Google Play store on other Galaxy devices.  This Blackberry KEYone is a workhorse and runs Android OS 7.1 Nougat and has access to the FULL Google play store.

BB Key One.PNG

​BLACKBERRY® KEYONE SPECIFICATIONS

1. Fully Android™
  2. Access to over a million apps on Google Play
  3. 4.5” scratch-resistant display
  4. Convenience Key
  5. 8MP front camera with flash
  6. 12MP auto-focus large pixel rear camera
  7. Fingerprint Sensor
  8. BlackBerry Security software

IMG_0148.jpgIMG_0299.JPGIMG_0302.JPGIMG_0142.jpgIMG_0143.jpgIMG_0145.jpg

I've only had the Blackberry KEYone device active for about a week now, I look forward to updating the blog with my user experience in the field, but it is GREAT to be back in a Blackberry on the Sprint network.  

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. My opinions are my own. I am a Device Advocate for Sprint Devices... I am not a Sprint or Device Manufacturer spokesperson.