cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry KEYone: Blackberry Hub(ba Bubba)

Sprint Product Ambassador

Blackberry Hub on the KEYone

The Blackberry Hub is a great addition to the KEYone's repertoire of apps.  The purpose of the Hub app is to take all of your notifications from every aspect of your phone and put them all in one place.

Blackberry Hub works with at least Calls, Messaging, Email, Facebook, Instagram, Hangouts, Skype

and probably many more that I do not have on my phone.

Screenshot_20171022-203057.pngHub App applicationsAvailable on Google Play
In everyday use I have found this to be extremely useful.  Instead of having to go to each separate app to see what notifications I have been getting I can just keep one icon on my main screen.  This has been very useful for saving screen space and keeping a minimal homescreen which I really like.

Not just for Blackberry

Here is the other cool thing.  This app is available on any Android phone.  It can be downloaded form the Android app store at this URL:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackberry.hub&hl=en  The Hub app currently maintains a 4.2 rating which is very good for this type of app.  While it is free for Blackberry devices If you don't have a BlackBerry device you can use the Hub on your Android device absolutely free for 30 days. After that, you can continue using the app for free, with some ads.  Or pay to have them removed.

Hub2.PNGHub NotificationsHub 3.PNGHub WidgetsHub 4.PNGHub Calendar

The Blackberry KEYone Hub is just another little thing about this phone that will jump up and surprise you.  Tune in later for my last post about the KEYone where I wrap up my thoughts about this surprisingly good device.