cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body and Style with the LG V30+: Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Just this past week, I received a LG V30+. I really have not used LG devices in the past that much, but I have used the exception of the LG Xpower and the LG urbane smart watch. So, what got me back into the mood of trying out LG’s newest and freshest devices? It’s pretty simple folks. LG is seeking to give you more productivity that will give you the confidence of having a power house in the palm of your hand.

Right when you open the box, you notice a premium constructed device that fits perfectly in your hand. The device comes in a nice compact box which is solid. I have the black version which comes with 128GB. However, if you feel you need more storage space. You can pop in a microSD card up to 2 TB. Now that is some serious storage.

20171102_160546.jpg20171102_160600.jpg20171102_160608.jpg20171102_160740.jpg

The device comes pack with some of the goodies in which people have come to love and expect from a premium device such as the LG 30+.

The package includes: Sim Tray tool, booklets, USB Type C cable, wall charger, Quad Play Ear buds and the device itself. I will get into the earbuds on another blog, but for  now I have enjoyed my first look, touch and feel of the LG V30+

20171114_112925-1.jpg

Stop by your local Sprint store or anyone of our Sprint partners to review the device. www.sprint.com

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.