cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click, Snap, Shoot – Samsung Galaxy S10+

Sprint Product Ambassador

The Samsung Galaxy S10+ offers a lot of features to help you to get the best photo as possible. For me, I own a DSLR camera and nowadays when I go on vacation. I am faced with the decision of taking my DSLR camera or to just use the camera on my smartphone. I tend to always lean towards my smartphone because of ease, weight, and convenience of pulling it out to take some photos and videos.

When it comes to taking pictures and videos, I am not into a lot of the manual settings in which my smartphone offers, but the Samsung Galaxy S10+ does provide a wealth of options in which a novice or a professional photographer can appreciate.

Let’s look at what you get with just a touch of the finger from the main screen of the camera.

Screenshot_20190617-130915_Camera.jpg

Top upper left:

Bixby Vision: Is Samsung’s method of a viewfinder where you can take a picture of an object with the camera and then the magic begins. Such as translating words, shopping online and to identify objects such as and landmarks and buildings around you which are associated with a business.

AR Emoji: Allows you to take a picture of your face and then you go through the available options to select your name, look, clothes and Accessories.

Screenshot_20190617-131229_Bixby Vision.jpgScreenshot_20190617-132255_AR Emoji.jpg

Next, you have your setting options, Flash control, Timer settings, Ratio options, and Filters

All these options are available and easy to select right from the main screen.

Screenshot_20190617-131412_Bixby Vision.jpg

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions about these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.