cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cool yet strange accessory

Sprint Product Ambassador

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 13.15.18.png

For those that miss the physical keyboards which I couldn’t imagine would be many of you. Fear not, Samsung has your back to help fill that missing void in your life. I used to prefer the physical keyboard but adapted like most people and couldn’t imagine going back. This external keyboard comes with a cover that snaps onto your phone allowing the keyboard to snap on. This phone case is there to prevent wear and tear of the phone constantly snapping the keyboard on and off. The keyboard was designed to be used as needed. Without the need of a separate battery this is always ready to go.

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 13.15.09.png

Writing a large email or taking down notes will be much more enjoyable for people that enjoy the tactile feel of physical buttons. The second added benefit to this accessory, it doubles as a protective case as well. When clipping the keyboard on the phone automatically adjusts the screen so nothing is displayed below the keyboard. When you want the full screen again simply snap it on the back side for convenience.

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 13.14.53.png

If you have this keyboard case please let me know how you like it! Samsung has it listed for $60 at the time of writing this blog.