cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a GIF Easily with the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus

Sprint Product Ambassador

I wanted to share with you how easy it is to create a GIF image with the Galaxy S8/S8+ right from the edge panel. Simple steps are just to pull up a video like YouTube or something - or do what I did in my video below and create a gif of something you're actively recording (crazy cool and not something I knew I could do until this video).  

While watching a video you can pause at a section you want to create a gif of.

Open the edge Panel

Choose 'Smart Select' and GIF Image. 

Size the box around the area you want to record for your GIF, unpause your video and press record. 

You get up to 15 seconds to record...

The GIf can be shared immediately or saved to your gallery for additional editing 

That's it! Simple really...

Interested in knowing more about the Galaxy S8 Plus or the Gear 360 camera?  Ask me! 

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee." My opinions are my own. I am a Device Advocate for Sprint Devices... I am not a Sprint or Device Manufacturer spokesperson.