cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Take Good Pictures? - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Does the OnePlus 7 Pro Take Good Pictures? – Sprint Product Ambassadors

So, one of the questions I’m most asked is, Does the OnePlus 7 Pro Take good pictures?  Now granted, I’m not the best photographer but I do enjoy capturing moments.  The OnePlus 7 is with me always, where my GoPro or DSLR is often not.  So, with that known… what do you think about what I captured in no particular order?

IMG_20191017_182937.jpgSome kind of of giant grasshopper.

IMG_20191009_171001.jpgGopher Tortoise

IMG_20190926_090908.jpgBlack Racer

IMG_20190915_180029.jpgCicada Skeleton

IMG_20190915_145809.jpgUnknown Gecko

Some are zoomed, some are not.  Various types of daylight and taken quick before these guys run away.  I don't know about you but I'm very satisfied with the quality I get. Want to see more?  Check out your Sprint store. 

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee