cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t overlook the obvious! Samsung Galaxy S10+

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have been using the Samsung Galaxy S10+ for a couple of weeks now and each day I use it. I have grown even more in love with what Samsung has done with this awesome device. Naturally, there is a lot to share what this device does and what it has to offer, but I will be focusing on individual components related to hardware, software and features in which the Samsung Galaxy S10+, has.

20190414_182217.jpg20190414_182155_HDR.jpg20190414_182230.jpg

First up,

the box: (Picture of box here.) you get the following:

1 Samsung Galaxy S10+

1 Pre-Installed SIM Card

1 Pre-Installed Screen Protector

1 Wall/USB Charger & Cable

1 AKG Ear Phones

1 USB Connector

1 Terms Conditions

Tech Specs Curiosity:

Dimensions: The S10+ is 157.6x74.1x7.8mm

Display: A whopping 6.4” Wide Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED. The neat thing is you can still use this device with one hand and your thumb which is very comfortable when holding.

Camera:

Rear: 16 MP great for ultra wide pictures, 12MP with dual pixel, and 12MP with telescope. Therefore, you get three camera lens with the Samsung Galaxy S10+.

Front: 10MP dual pixel and an 8MP lens which support autofocus

Processor: Octa-core, 7/8 nm process (Snap dragon) great to have for gaming and multitasking.

Network: Supports CDMA, LTE & GSM including roaming.

Connectivity: supports all WIFI bans 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax supports 2.4G & 5G, Bluetooth version 5.0, USB Type C.

Memory: comes with three different versions RAM/ROM- 8GB+128GB, 8GB+512 & 12GB+1TB.

External Memory is supported up to 512GB with the microSD card

Battery: 4,100 mAh which can provide up to 39 hours of talk time.

Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Compass, Magnet (Hall) Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor & HR Sensor.

Security: Ultrasonic Fingerprint, & 2D Face Recognition

The Galaxy S10+ has IP68, 12W Fast Wireless charging and Wireless Power Share

What is outlined here is only a 1/3 of what the Galaxy S10+ has to offer.

More to come in the coming weeks of what this device has to offer.

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions about these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.