cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exploring favorite features of the Pixel 3a

Sprint Product Ambassador

Exploring my favorite Features

There are several great features that come standard with the Pixel 3a.

Screenshot_20190719-054447.pngone of my favorites is the flip to shhh, what exactly is that you may ask well I am going to explain now. Tons of people habitually turn their phones face down to avoid whoever is near to see what may come in. The flip to shh feature once enabled will completely put the phone in do not disturb mode and not even send a notification when new data is received.Screenshot_20190719-054522.pngThe next feature I would like to share is the wind down. This feature allows you to set a bedtime schedule which would then have the night light activated and dim the lighting at a certain time to minimize stimulation as well as grayscale is enabled all features that help to relax your eyes. At this point do not disturb becomes enabled as well so that you are not awakened by notifications or calls and depending on what time you set as your bedtime routine once the morning comes rise and shine is started and the phone goes back to normal operating mode.Screenshot_20190719-054607.pngThe last feature that I want to discuss is the select to speak. This feature is a great option for those who may not be able to read. Once enabled a little person icon is shown and you can then drag a box around an area on the screen and any text within the box will be read aloud. Overall the features I have described here are my favorites, but the phone has so many more that I have not even begun to test out yet. Stay tuned for an article coming up talking about battery l Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee