cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Thoughts on the Pixel 3a

Sprint Product Ambassador

Final Thoughts on the Pixel 3a

The greatest thing about the device is the price you are really getting a steal for what you will pay for the Pixel 3a. You are getting the latest android system which is 9.0 pie. With a 5.6-inch display size, it does put it only .4 inches away from the 3a XL. Now let me discuss camera everyone should know that google Pixel phones are well known for their high picture quality. The Pixel 3a comes standard with a rear camera boasting 12.2MP and a front camera that has a 9.0MP camera. As for video recording with the rear camera, you will get super recording quality with as high as 4K recording. You can choose from three different color options including Clearly white, just black, and purple-ish. The phone that I have the opportunity to experience is clearly white and, in all honesty, once the case was put on it was almost impossible to decipher what the true color of the phone is. The Pixel 3a has an impressive battery coming in at 3000 mAh and lasting up to 30 hours on full charge this is also one area where is one of the cons of the phone. That con is the inability to wireless charge like many other new devices coming out leaving you with a USB-C charge. It does have a 3.5mm audio jack where you can enjoy listening with your wired headphone as well as the capability to connect to any Bluetooth headphones and speakers with great sound quality. Overall, I can’t really say anything bad about the device and I have found no big advantage to paying a higher fee to get their more expensive Pixels. For those looking for a phone to do above what they expect with the best camera, I used in a cellphone this is definitely the phone for you especially if you are on a budget.

Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee