cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Look at the Moto e5 Plus

Sprint Product Ambassador

First look at the Motorola motoe5 Plus

My first impression before even pressing the power button is wow. They really have improved the design and feel to make this generation feel life you are holding a high-end phone. Measurements make it fit nicely in your hand at 6.37 x 2.96 x 0.37 in the motoe5 Plus is just right. There are several colors available including Black, Flash gray, Mineral blue, Fine Gold. When you first turn it on you get a blue screen with a yellow M for Motorola appears on screen with the iconic tone of Hello Moto. On the bottom comes with what is now the standard a port to accept a USB-C charging. There is a non-removable 5000mAh battery and although I am just turning it on I am sure I will have more to discuss in future posts regarding the battery. On the Backside yet another feature that will surely come up again is the placement of the fingerprint sensor. The sensor is positioned just below the rear camera and seems to be in a great location. Yet to be is the cameras the front camera is 12 megapixels and the rear is 8 megapixels and I am anxious to explore all the features so stay tuned when I go more in depth as to what I discover along the way.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”

1 Comment
Journeyman

You didn't even try to get the information about this phone correct.

1. No the front camera isn't 12 megapixel

2. No the rear camera isn't 8 megapixel

3. Sprint's site only has this phone in one color

4 No the charging port isn't USB-C