cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First impressions LG G pad 8

Sprint Product Ambassador

cq5dam.thumbnail.290.370.png

This is a great tab at a great price, which is currently free with a data plan!  I had the LG G pad 7 and this is an inch big and way more powerful.  With an octa-core processor and 2gb of ram this thing flies.  No delays or issues when playing games or streaming this thing is performing great I have pushed its limits and haven’t had any problems.  The 8” HD screen looks great when doing any of these tasks, a few tablets I have owned the screens were subpar and really made the tablet unusable. The great part of any tablet is having a data plan, you can stream, online game, or browse the web from anywhere there is service.  It makes a tablet way more functional and enjoyable when you’re not locked into an area where you have to have a wifi connection.  Sprint has offered a few “free” with data plan tablets and this one so far takes the cake.

Weight : 12.35 oz

Processor : 1.5GHz Octacore Processor

Operating system : Android 7.0 (Nougat)

Memory : 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM *microSD™

Display : 8” HD WXGA LCD Display (1280 x 800)

Battery information : 3000 mAh Li-Polymer battery (embedded)

Thanks for reading!

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."