cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First look Moto e4:

Sprint Product Ambassador

My first impression of the Moto e4 when I took it out of the box: it was a nice sleek smart phone with a removal battery and expandable memory.

hello moto.jpg

I always like those features so I was digging it. I turned it on and was won over immediately when the device announced “hello moto” I set it up and hard reset it just to hear it again.

e4 start up.jpg

The setup was quick and easy and I thought it was nice the first part of the setup it searches for and installs any updates.  I also thought it was great that you have option to setup Google Assistant which also was quick and easy just say “ok google” 3 times. Certainly impressed on how quickly the device completes setup. Also the Motorola e4 recognized right after setup the native apps that had updates available on the Play store and I was able to update them all at once. I noticed right away how responsive Motoe4 is even when installing updates in the “background”

e4 front.jpge4.jpg

The Moto e4 seems solid in my hands not a wimpy device but not heavy either easy to hold and work the whole screen without issue. I have average size hands and appreciate the design… I’m a Swyper.

The Moto e4 as you can see has a removable battery which may be ole school but I’m still a fan. The battery model is GK40 looks and feels like a Motorola battery, it’s a 2800mAh Lithium Ion Polymer battery.

e4 battery.jpg

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”