cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From HTC Evo to HTC Hub

Sprint Product Ambassador

For someone who is a Product Ambassador, it took me a long time to get a smart phone. My first was the HTC Evo 4G. I loved that phone. It was sleek, the screen was big, and it paved the way for me being more tech savvy.

Since then, I’ve had many HTC devices over the years: Was a big fan of the HTC One E8 and the HTC One A9 (Go search for my blogs from 2014 – wow has technology changed!).

And now, almost 10 years later, I am back with HTC again as I will be checking out the HTC Hub over the next few weeks. But this time, it’s not a phone I am trying out. The HTC Hub is the first 5G Hotspot. And check out some of the things it comes with:

So just like the HTC Evo took me into the future, the HTC Hub will take me into the next future.

Looking forward to talking to you all about unboxing and set up next! Anything you want me to test, let me know!

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

2 Comments

Alaskham01 - I would be interested in hearing how the Voice Command feature works on the HTC HUB. HTC has made some great products and would interested in hearing more in video demo or pictures if possible.

Thanks!

For sure @RLCOLLECTOR68 ! I will be doing demos, just need to figure out how to work it first Smiley Happy