cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun Alarm LG G8 ThinQ

Sprint Product Ambassador
Here's a simple pleasure that made me laugh. I'd never used my LG G8 ThinQ as an alarm clock before. I set the alarm last night to wake me up this AM with a voice command. I'm working while traveling and didn't have my usual home alarm.
I laughed out loud at this little ditty that started playing as my alarm this morning - Good Morning!
It's a n ice change of pace from the usual phone alarms and sure to put a smile on your face.
Either say 'Ok Google, set an alarm for X time' or go to the 'clock' app> alarm tab> plus sign to create your alarm with repetition settings and don't change the 'Alarm sound'. Good to go...
You can also turn on 'weather animation' and set a puzzle lock code' to stop the alarm if so desired.
Here's the tone:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I am super lucky to be able to take part in the Sprint Device Ambassador program. The Product Ambassadors love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of  devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassadors shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint or the device manufacturers. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. My opinions are my own. I am a Device Ambassador and Blogger... I am not a Corporate or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. #SprintProductAmbassador