cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 10+ integrated with SmartThings.

Sprint Product Ambassador

If you are like me, staying connected to your home, car or business is an essential component to your daily life and routine. With so many options on the market, it can be confusing and frustrating when it comes to managing your daily task. For me, I have Smart light switches, plugs, bulbs, locks, cameras, soundbars, and TVs throughout my home.

Screenshot_20190903-084815_Media and devices.jpgScreenshot_20190903-113744_SmartThings.jpg

To manage many of these items I use my Google Home, Alexa, Chromecast and Fire TV devices. I tend to stick with products which don’t require you have a hub/bridge to connect to a device. I find this to be a little annoying and cumbersome, but it could be a solution for you if you prefer to go this route.

Screenshot_20190903-112420_SmartThings.jpgScreenshot_20190903-112239_Media and devices.jpg

However, SmartThings use with the Galaxy Note 10+ makes this a little less stressful and one less task to worry about. For instances, it can automatically turn on your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for devices. These features allow you to create rooms, locations, and scenes to manage.

Screenshot_20190903-113543_SmartThings.jpgScreenshot_20190903-113815_SmartThings.jpg

You can even invite other members such as your family and friends or just create automation to manage your connected devices.

Let’s say I want to add a device which is in my living room. I just select add devices from a selection of devices from my Living room category.

There are a few brands you can select. I selected my doorbell by Ring. I can now view and manage my Ring devices from my SmartThings app using my Samsung Galaxy Note+ device.

Screenshot_20190903-113815_SmartThings.jpgScreenshot_20190903-112640_SmartThings.jpg

Do you use SmartThings on your device? How do you get the best out of using yours?

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions about these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not officially represent the company, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.