cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Hip and Go Flip

Sprint Leasing and Insurance

I never imagined that we would all want to disconnect just bit more and have a flip phone in our hands. Apparently Adele knew it. "Hello" 

I was reading an article awhile ago and it was discussing how young hollywood is moving to flip phones. I cannot confirm this, but it made me wonder. Would I be able to disconnect from my expensive, bells and whistles, smart phone and carry a flip phone that requires me to triple tap my text messages and limit my email use?  It is likely my talk time may increase, but that is a good thing. Truly old schooling it by calling and talking to people. Ok, likely leaving voice mail messages, but increased human connection is a good thing, right?

gal_463x407_3.jpgsource: www.sprint.comAlcatel and Sprint has launched the Go Flip phone and I will get my chance. It is small and light, only 4.23 oz in weight and dimensions of 4.13" x 2.09" x 0.75" and 2.3" display. 

Fortunately, as I have mentioned before, I love when a device has a MicroSD card slot for 32GB (not included) capability. Not big storage, but I can bring a few of my favorite photos with me. It has memory of 512MB ROM / 4GB RAM. This is a compact device but as you can see, it has great large buttons for use. I am niether retired, nor a tween, and I am certainly used to technology, but I am interested in seeing how I fare with this device. 

If nothing else, I won't be pocket dialing anyone soon. Here's to my attempt at being a hipster. 

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”