cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting familiar with the Galaxy S10+ camera

Sprint Product Ambassador
Hey all, so I'm still learning how to get the camera settings just right, but so far the pictures have been very detailed and clear just in Auto mode. I did take a couple of pictures with 'live focus' as well, but I'm not 100% sure on 'when' to use it. Meaning, there's things I tried to take pictures of where the live focus blurred too much of what I wanted. I'll keep messing with it though.
I went to the Orchid show at NY Botanical Gardens and took a bunch of pictures that I'd like to share. This definitely shows some of the camera's abilities. Again, these are all in auto mode and indoors (in greenhouse lighting).
I'm extremely pleased with the pictures this camera takes!
Check these out - the quality is stellar and the depth... wow, the depth. I posted to Imgur so I could include the full HD pictures. Feel free to click on them and check out the clarity and detail.
I set up 2 albums as I could only upload 50 at a time.
There were cactus at the Orchid show - and well, so there's a few mixed in here -

One with Live Focus - https://i.imgur.com/JKCBOsA.jpg

Questions? Pics to share? Let me know! and Thanks for checking it out.

Rick

Disclaimer: I am super lucky to be able to take part in the Sprint Device Ambassador program. The Product Ambassadors love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of  devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassadors shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint or the device manufacturers. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. My opinions are my own. I am a Device Ambassador and Blogger... I am not a Corporate or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. #SprintProductAmbassador