cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 3A: Final Thoughts

Sprint Product Ambassador

What can I say about the Pixel 3a that I haven't already said? It's really a great phone. 

• The battery life is really impressive, and charges fast (helpful for when someone needs to just get enough "juice" for a few hours). 
  • The camera takes really great photos, and having Google Photos on the back end is awesome.
  • And it is a powerhouse too - great protection, Google Assistant does more than I expected. 

I was thinking about who this phone would be best for, and honestly it's good for anyone who wants a good smartphone, but doesn't want to pay the iconic device prices. I've turned a few former "flagship only" device fans over to the Pixel 3a.  

And the price point of $399 (or $11.07 for an 18 month lease) means that it is affordable for students, great phone for your parents, or even a budding photographer. My teen loves the Pixel 3a now, and is praising it everywhere he can.  This from a former "flagship" only user. 

Here is more information about it from Sprint: https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/cell-phones/google-pixel-3a 

I too am a Pixel convert now. Can't wait to see how this phone lasts and what else I can get it to do. 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee