cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Ultra Close up Pictures with LG Stylo 4 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Great Ultra Close up Pictures with LG Stylo 4 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Zoom.jpg 

So for me, a camera is only as good as the picture it can give me very close up.  I don’t care if it’s optical of digital but the zoom is my most needed tool when it comes to my personal projects as well as online auctions and other things I deal with.  Thus one thing that typically lacking with mid tier phone and even several other flagships is the ability to magnify and take sharp up close pictures. Thankfully the LG Stylo 4 borrows from the LG G4’s camera and squashes some of the prior Stylo’s ability to do this and do this well.

Below are a few pictures from my computer parts bin:

1.jpg

This shot is of a few capacitors I commonly use.  Despite the writing being very small, you can read each of the values very clearly and despite the fact that I didn’t use a tripod and using my less than steady hands.  I didn’t use a flash and did merely automatic point and shoot settings. No thought involved.

2.jpg

I always call this my thread test. If I can take a picture of a bin of screws and still see the threads clearly, than the camera is good enough for me. In this case, even with a flash the chrome everything is plenty clear and well within what I typically need from a camera.

3.jpg

Finally the back of this CPU is very clear.  You can see the scratch points on the back of the gold contacts and again everything looks just fine.  Despite the fact that the picture was taken in low light with only a flash for lighting.

All and all, the LG Stylo 4 does the job I need it to do and does it much better than I remember the prior two Stylo revisions.  Hats off to LG for giving a detailed camera at this price point.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.