BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing the Google Pixel 4!

Sprint Product Ambassador
  • It’s a bit bigger and a bit stronger and has a bit more memory (6GB versus 4GB).
  • The Gestures! Face unlock and controlling while swiping (super cool feature – being able to dismiss calls was cool).
  • Camera: The 4 now has (along with all of the fantastic photo features) better zoom and rear camera. And can’t wait to see what else these camera can do.
  • Activation: Moving my content from the 3 to the 4 was a piece of cake- just plug the 2 phones in with the adapter – All I had to do was add my icons and everything was copied.
  • The price! Sprint Flex 18 mo. lease starting at $15.00/mo. Now with $0.00 down – on sale now. After month 18, return it & upgrade to a new model, or buy it (via one lump payment or 6 monthly payments).

Learn more here: https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/cell-phones/google-pixel-4.html

Can’t wait to test all of the features – what do you want me to test first?

Disclaimer: Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”