cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's No Secret LG G7 ThinQ: Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Yep, that is right. It is no big secret, but if you encounter a feature on your smart device which is really cool you will be banging your head for weeks trying to figure it out how you to recreate the situation. That is what happen to me a few weeks ago. I am always on the go so I never really take the time to explore my electric devices from end to end.

What I discovered with the LG G7 ThinQ is a nice little Summary of my top activities on my device. They include: Top Contacts, Conversations, Shared Images, Apps, and Web.

To access this little breakdown. A simple one finger swipe down from any home screen to activate the summary.Screenshot_2018-08-01-08-57-06.png

First, let's look at Top Contacts. Under the summary, you will see your top five contacts. To see more just select the 'MORE' tab and from there you will see the full list of contacts you had encountered with recently. You can even see how you communicated with each contact. Green phone represent by voice, Messaging represents text and if you see an email icon, you communicated with the contact via email.

Screenshot_2018-08-01-08-59-28.png

Conversations:

From what I can tell, you will see your top three. However, you can select 'MORE' and the list will appear. Providing you with the person name, and time stamp. Another neat feature after you select more is a filter at the top. Conversation, Message, Gmail, and Outlook. Again, depending on how you communicated with an individual it will filter as such.

Screenshot_2018-08-01-08-59-28.png

Shared Images:

You can see about three images. Select the 'More' option and you will see all the shared photos with you and from others. Also, it will display the phone number in which the photo was shared from. I cropped mine out for privacy concerns.

Screenshot_2018-08-01-09-00-21 (2).png

App: Pretty straightforward. All of the APPS you had recently used. This is perfect if you are trying to manage which apps you used or don't use them much.

Screenshot_2018-08-01-09-00-47.png 

Last and I am sure not least Web: Just scroll up a little and you can see about three summaries of your web access. Select 'MORE' and you can scroll and see the full list. This is really cool if you can't remember a link or a website you were looking at earlier.

Screenshot_2018-08-01-09-01-11.png

In summary, I love these quick summaries and they work for me. I can also see this as a tool to monitor what your children are doing as well.

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions about these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.