cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 as My Daily Driver!

Wizard

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 13.47.23.png 

It's difficult to find a device that can stand up to all day usage and them some. We've seen some fantastic devices come to market and battery life as been less than stellar. There are days where I couldn't get through half of the work day and have to put it on a charger. That gets frustrating as there were times that I wouldn't be near a place to charge and then I would have to scramble to conserve battery until I could make it to a location where I could plug in. 

g6-battery-life-hero-.jpg

The LG G6 comes along with a 3300 mAh battery (in your best Denzel voice) "ALRIGHT....OK...OK...ALRIGHT" and I have been able to make it through my entire day without concern. We all know that what is listed in the specs is generally not accurate real world usage I've been very successful in getting at least 10 - 12 hrs on a single charge! I love that! I have the confidence that no matter what my day throws at me I can make it through....

With the battery life being a main contributor for the reason I am using the G6 as my daily driver, there are other features that play a part in that as well.  One of which is the LG Content Lock, this option allows me to password protect certain things and will even prevent them from being previewed when linked to a computer. In my current job security is very important and taken very seriously (as it should be) so whenever I am working on my mobile device I want to make sure that I have the ability to protect my data. I love that LG provides a number of ways to actually unlock the device in addition to content locking, my only wish is that I could content lock on more than just LG's homegrown apps. However, that is understandable. 

Enjoy this great video from LG about the G6 and you'll see why it's one of my favorite devices to use daily.

“Disclaimer: The Community Device Champions (CDC) are device enthusiasts. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Community Device Champion shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The CDCs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.”