cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 (!)

Sprint Product Ambassador

I was so surprised when I received the LG G6 I thought it would take longer but it didn’t. I was so excited I actually passed the carrier’s package car on the way to work and knew my phone was on the truck. I stopped the driver showed him ID and received my device. I couldn’t wait to open it but I had to get to work.

So I couldn’t wait any longer I got to work had it activated and setup was a breeze super easy and quick I did everything over the cellular and was impressed by the speed it downloaded my apps. I got a case before I received the LG G6 so I was expecting a smaller device than what I was using and was worried that it wouldn’t be big enough. I’m so glad I was wrong. The LG G6 is a compact design but defiantly not small the screen goes close the edge so impressive. LG did an excellent job designing the G6 and made great use of screen size/ space.

G6 front and back.jpg

I must admit that I was a little leery of having the power button on the back, just seemed strange to me and I was thinking it would be awkward holding the LG G6 waking it up and unlocking it from the back. I don’t know why I thought it was going to be weird I guess I was just so used to the power button being on the side or top and a physical Action/Home/Menu/Back button on the front (or sometimes the side).

Um don’t miss it at all the “virtual” Action/Home/Menu/Back button is awesome don’t miss the physical buttons at all, it’s so nice the buttons go away (disappear) and makes the display bigger. Very computer like and it’s certainly a step in a positive direction and it very much increases productivity and doesn’t let space go to waste.

“The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.”

1 Comment
GrandMaster
the one thing i have had a hard time getting used to is the location of the volume buttons. im used to them being on the right side of the device so i had to train myself when watching things like Netflix to flip the phone over to the opposite side so it dont accidentally hit the volume buttons when leaning it against something