cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G7 ThinQ - Closing Remarks - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hey Everyone!

lg-g7-hero-promo-hoyle-3.jpgI’ve been using my LG G7 ThinQ for a little over two months and it is my go to device for everything.  It just works, and it works extremely well.  I’ve been a user of other leading smartphones for a while, but the LG G7 really has captured me as a user and I think I’ve landed on my favorite device to date.

General Use

As I’ve noted in previous blogs, the LG G7 has many features that just make it great.  Its integration with Google, the camera, the flow of the user interface, and it’s speedy response to every action simply makes it worth using as my primary and only device. 

The wide-angle camera really sets it apart from other leading devices because I can capture more photo in every shot. The wide-angle camera should be a standard feature on every phone, yet LG is really the only manufacturer to embrace it as much as it has.  For that, I thank LG for its commitment to keeping a fantastic, useful feature in its device lineup.  I with other manufacturers would follow suit with this functionality!

Speed

The phone has not slowed down for me at all. I’ve loaded it down with applications, documents, Android for Work, and other items.  It has continued to keep up with me every single step of the way without flaw or hesitation. I do tend to optimize my phone every week by removing unnecessary files via the Smart Cleaning application, which likely helps a bit, but I think even without doing that routine maintenance the device would still be pretty solid.

Everything and more

The LG G7 ThinQ is one of the best phones in Sprint’s lineup today. It can do everything you need it to do plus more. It is straightforward, easy to use, and very user-focused. It has functions built in for gaming to optimize the device and the game, it has enhanced sound with 3D sound, and it has a Smart camera using Google Lens.  It really is a powerhouse of a device packed in a thin, lightweight, sleek profile.

If you’re considering a new smartphone this holiday season, I highly recommend the LG G7 ThinQ. Go to a Sprint store and use it for a bit, and you’ll quickly see that it is a top contender with other more prominent smartphones.

Until next time

Troy Glidden

Service & Repair Manager

Nashville, TN

Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/troyglidden 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. 

1 Comment
Journeyman

Unboxing and inspection of the new LG G7 ThinQ by Will England of the Sprint Product Ambassadors

....I thought they would improve on the display.