cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G7 ThinQ - Cover up and Protect

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG G7 ThinQ - Cover up and Protect

LG G7 ThinQ is a great phone and it is equipped with an IP68 rating which means it is deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and is resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1.5m underwater for up to thirty minutes. The device is crafted with a premium aluminum metal sides and is listed as MIL-STD-810G Tested. While all this is great and makes me feel all warm and happy inside I always like to be prepared. I add additional protection with a case and yes even a Glass Screen protector. I know covering up this beautiful device is not quite needed I just like to keep scratches and minor abrasions down to NONE.

In my search I decided to try out this case by RingKe. I am in no way affiliated with RingKe nor did I get any monetary or free product for review. This is my straight opinion only. RingKe sells cases, screen protectors and accessories for mobile devices. For this review I was only able to get the case as the glass screen protector was not available through the sales channel I used. 

61PvNB-mYUL._SL1000_.jpg

RingKe Case while not as glamorous as some did appeal to my minimalistic approach. It is a slim TPU (Thermoplastic Poly Urethane) material with etched in brushed steel finish appearance. It fit the LG G7 like a glove and nice to the touch. Feeling very smooth and with the added textured cut lines on the edging gave the device that nice firm grip ability where the phone does not feel it will slip or fall out of my hand. Cut outs for the camera and finger scanner line up nicely. With the added slope used near the finger print gives the user a natural opening to slide and place their finger on the sensor. Each corner is designed with some shock absorption to assist with accidental drops and they also provide an additional strap that can be attached to the case and worn on the wrist. My favorite feature is the case works with a wireless Qi charger and does not limit this feature of the phone. 

61+BUEsGUiL._SL1000_.jpg61O2GEqUdGL._SL1000_.jpg61pUL8tFE5L._SL1000_.jpg51LNN8bSM8L._SL1000_.jpg

Ultimately I am pleased with style of case and would recommend it to anyone in the market. The case currently runs $9.99 at the time of this writing on Amazon and is available in both Onyx (Black) and Lilac (Purple)

Check out some of my other blogs on the LG G7 ThinQ:

LG-G7-ThinQ-Can-Handle-Everything-You-Throw-At-It

LG-G7-ThinQ-Increase-Storage-with-Cloud-Services

LG-G7-ThinQ-NEW-shortcut-options

LG-G7-ThinQ-Camera-Review

Enjoy and remember never use your phone or tablet while driving, be safe and healthy.

Disclaimer:
        The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

*all pictures and videos were provided directly by RingKe