cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G8 ThinQ Easily hide the App Drawer without cluttering your home screens with all your apps!

Sprint Product Ambassador

When I first turned on the LG G8 Thinq and restored all my apps from backup I was taken aback by all my apps loading on to the home screens and basically taking over all the screen real estate. I was wishing for the app drawer icon, which I found...  but then, I realized you can go into settings and hide all the apps and get to them without the app drawer by just swiping up on the screen. 

Here's a super short video showing the settings to make this happen. 

Oh, and did you know you could swipe left and right on the home icon to view your open apps? Try it out. 

Questions/Thoughts? Let me know - and thanks for watching! 

Disclaimer: I am super lucky to be able to take part in the Sprint Device Ambassador program. The Product Ambassadors love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of  devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassadors shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint or the device manufacturers. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. My opinions are my own. I am a Device Ambassador and Blogger... I am not a Corporate or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. #SprintProductAmbassador