cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Gpad F2 8.0 - How I use my Gpad

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG Gpad F2 8.0 - How I use my Gpad

The GPad has come to be one of my go to devices for regular daily use. The tablet can handle quite a bit for a mid-level tier device. I find the 8" screen and nice size bezels perfect for holding and viewing my day to day news feeds, browsing my Favorite social media apps and watching streaming content

Some of my favorite news feeds include Flipboard, Feedly, WSJ, and Google News & Weather. For social Media I have my standards Facebook, Google+ and Instagram. As for my Streaming content I use Sling TV, Amazon Prime, and Hulu.

To maximize my battery I reduce my brightness to 80% and set my screen off time to 1 min. I have enabled battery saver to initialize at 5% and currently only using Location mode set for networks only to reduce consumption. One of the main changes I make is I initialize the Mobile Data Usage Limit option. I set my Data cap and setup a warning level to be around 75%. This is to make sure I don't go over my monthly allotment and get billed on a per data basis. 

Find each of these changes listed here:

• Brightness/screen off timer - Located under the Display Section
  • Battery Saver - Located under the Battery & Power section
  • Location Mode - Located under the Location section
  • Limit Mobile Data usage - Located under the Mobile Data section

This tablet is a great all around tablet for day to day needs whether you are using it for personal use or professional use. I believe this tablet is great for all types of needs. 

At the time of writing this the LG Gpad F2 8.0 currently runs $149.99 or get it for 

$0.00 down + tax [$6.25 for 23 payments, $6.24 for the 24th payment].

Check out some of my other blocs on the LG Gpad F2:

LG-Gpad-F2-8-0-Great-Mid-Range-Tablet

LG-Gpad-F2-8-0-Smart-Cleaning

LG-Gpad-F2-8-0-Camera-Review

Enjoy and remember never use your phone or tablet while driving, be safe and healthy.

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee