cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo 4 - Recommendations

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG Stylo 4 - Recommendations

LG created this beautiful phone and gave us a large 6.1" display to be utilized in the best way possible. I am going to present to you the ways I use the phone to take advantage of this screen size. From a desk Picture Viewer to a portable entertainment center.

photos.jpg

With a 6.1" screen size one of the advantages I use the screen as a picture stand. With LG and Google built in Screen saver option when activated once your device is either charging or in a docking station your phone can auto start to display all those great pictures you take but never get to see again.  With pretty much any android phone that has google photos installed hopefully you are backing up your images to google with their free services. It is just one way to make sure your precious moments are safe. If you are doing this, then you can take advantage of the screensaver option right off the bat with no additional application needed.

To set setup navigate in the settings to the display tab and scroll down to "screen saver".  Select the option to enable this service and choose Photos. next, select the cog wheel next to the photos icon to select which google account and what photos you would like to display including any photos taken with the phone itself. I choose my account and typically select "Camera" under albums on phone and "All Photos" under the photo section.  your all done. simply plug your phone in to charge or connect it to a docking station and your screen saver will automatically start.

Screenshot_2018-09-10-08-12-12.pngScreenshot_2018-09-10-08-12-29.png

hulu.png

Another option I use my phone for is my entertainment. With Sprint, users can now take advantage of some nice included services with their plans. One of these services is Hulu. Stream your favorite shows and movies directly onto your phone for FREE. With the 6.1" display watching my favorite shows can not be beat. Stream your shows anytime anywhere. To Learn more about Sprint and Hulu options visit Sprints website to learn more https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/services/hulu.html.

Screenshot_2018-09-10-08-47-51.pngScreenshot_2018-09-10-08-47-57.pngScreenshot_2018-09-10-08-48-08.png

PLutotv.png

Other streaming options I would HIGHLY recommend is PLUTO TV. Pluto TV is a free online television service broadcasting over 75 live channels full of the TV shows, movies and Internet videos you love, all on one dial.  Kick back with tons of exclusive live channels you won’t find on TV. Watch News 24/7, the CNET channel, The Surf Network, Classic Movies, IGN, World Poker Tour, MST3K, The Onion and many more. All free. Entire TV channels devoted to your favorite things, made from blockbuster movies from Paramount, your favorite classic toons like Inspector Gadget, and news from trusted sources like NBC News.

Screenshot_2018-09-10-08-50-25.pngScreenshot_2018-09-10-08-51-04.pngScreenshot_2018-09-10-08-51-35.png

By taking advantage of the 6.1" you can have a great experience. Whether you watch your favorite show or see past memories stream by. The LG Stylo 4 will have a place for you. 

Check out some of my other blogs on the LG Stylo 4:

LG-Stylo-4-Great-Mid-Tier-Device

LG-Stylo-4-More-Than-a-Finger-Printer-Reader 

LG-Stylo-4-Home-Screen-Tweaks-Enhanced-for-Visually-Impaired

Enjoy and remember never use your phone or tablet while driving, be safe and healthy.

Disclaimer:
        The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee