cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo 4: The Camera and Hot Limited Offer!

Sprint Product Ambassador

As mentioned last time here are the specs:

• Portrait Mode (front facing camera)
  • 13MP PDAF (fast-focus) rear camera, 5MP Wide-angle front camera

But what does that mean for day to day life? Will the camera fill my needs as the mom who takes pictures of kids and animals to share with the social media feeds I chose?

My requirements:

• Can I take the picture quick without having to push a bunch of buttons and focus?
  • Can I take photos that are Instagram or “Grandma” worth?

So, without any work, here are some photos I took.

photo1.jpgCatphoto2.jpgBandphoto3.jpgPool

The cat, I love how clear and crisp it looks. The band, note that I was actually pretty far away, and I used the zoom. And the pool picture I love how blue the water looks.

The camera for sure passed the test!

OH! And even better – check out this deal available on sprint.com:

Get $100 off the LG Stylo 4 - Limited time offer. With Sprint Flex lease

LG Stylo 4 $6.44/mo. after $5.56/mo. credit, applied within 2 bills. With approved credit, 18-month lease and new line of service. If you cancel early, remaining balance due.

So until next time and more features to learn about! Anything you want to know about? Let me know!

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.